- Female Coupler With Female Thread
- Product Name: Type D
- MOQ: 50 PCS
- Customizable contents: sizes, logo
- Certificates: CE，ISO9001:2015
- Competitive price
- To learn more and get a quote, please leave your requirements on the form below.
- We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Nylon camlock fitting Type D
Nylon cam and groove Coupling are made according to standard A-A-59326(original standard Mil-C-27487), size from 1/2″ to 4″.Fiber reinforced nylon camlock couplings are worked under low pressure, apply to most corrosive chemicals and solvents. nylon camlock fittings because of its excellent material properties, it can stand up with cross threading,impact,warpage and crushing.For special applications,they are totally inert and make no sparks or galvanic action.
- Body materials: fiber reinforced nylon
- Handle: stainless steel
- Gaskets：Buna-N (NBR), EPDM
- The thread of camlock fittings are BSP,BSPT,NPT
- SIZE：1/2″to 4″
- Pressure :50-100 Psi( depending on size and temperature)
- Operating temperature :-30-70°C (°C F 160)
- When the temperature rises, the working pressure drops
- Manufacture method：Injection molding
Cam and groove couplings use and connection mode: Type D camlock can usually be used with type A, type E, type F, type DP (Dust Plug) of the same size. To make a connection, simply slide the camlock adapter into the camlock coupling and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- lightweight, convenient
- good wear resistance
- suitable for most chemicals, agricultural fertilizers
- economic utility
- disconnect/connect without tools
Industries: chemical, paint, agriculture, municipal, sewage
Applications: chemicals, solvents, varnishes, inks, fertilizers, wastewater
1/2” – 2-1/2”
3” – 4”