Stainless steel is the most durable material used for manufacturing a Camlock fitting and has much to offer to the end-user. Durable, easy to maintain, and highly efficient; these are the factors that make stainless steel Camlock fitting an ultimate choice by many industries.
But it doesn’t end there. A stainless steel Camlock fitting has more to offer, and we will give you all the details about this specific Camlock material.
Features of a Stainless Steel Camlock
The Camlock fittings made of stainless steel have many features that justify their high cost. Some dominant features of a stainless steel Camlock fitting include the following:
- Great Strength
Steel has excellent strength; compared to other products in the market, stainless steel provides excellent resilience properties. This makes it well-suited for industries where high pressure is involved and significant strength is required.
- Easy to Maintain
Like aluminum Camlock fittings, a stainless steel Camlock fitting is easy to use and maintain thanks to its well-defined structure and shiny surface.
- Resistant to Corrosion
Stainless steel Camlock fittings are less prone to corrosion than other materials. The fittings include chromium which provides a protective layer against corrosion.
Benefits of Using a Stainless Steel Camlock Fitting
Stainless steel Camlock fitting with its strong structure and sturdy design brings several benefits. The top benefits of using a stainless steel Camlock fitting include the following:
- Even with its rigid structure, stainless steel is easy to use.
- They have an extended service life making them a worthy one-time investment.
- Stainless steel is the highest quality material used for manufacturing Camlock. It remains unaffected and unchanged even after years of use.
- The most significant advantage of using stainless steel fittings is that you can easily minimize leakage down to zero. The substance inside one pipe can easily flow to the other pipe without any spillage.
Stainless Steel Camlock Fitting Vs. Others
Stainless steel fittings are different from other fittings of different materials on various grounds:
- Aluminum Camlock fittings are similar to stainless steel Camlock fittings in many ways. For example, aluminum is strong, but stainless steel is stronger. Therefore, aluminum is used when light to moderate weight is required, and stainless steel is used where high pressure and temperature are involved.
- Not to forget, stainless steel is more durable and long-lasting compared to many fitting materials. Stainless steel Camlock fittings are the most corrosive resistant and can remain intact even while carrying acidic and harsh substances. Also, Camlock fitting made of stainless steel is easy to manage thanks to its polished outer surface, which requires less care and maintenance.
- In short, a Camlock fitting made of stainless steel is an expensive option compared to other elements, but it is more durable and provides a long-lasting product. Also, the performance and benefits offered by the stainless steel make it worth the price.
Application of Stainless Steel Camlock Fittings
Stainless steel Camlock fittings are used in several industries all across the world. Their excellent strength and capacity to hold extreme pressure make them highly suitable in the oil, mine, and chemical industries.
They are also used heavily in the construction and agricultural sectors and are also appropriate for conveying seawater, hydraulic oil, wastewater, and corrosive substances.
Get the Best Quality Stainless Steel Camlock Fitting
To reap all the benefits of a Stainless steel Camlock fitting, it is best to rely on a leading manufacturer in this field. Union Metal is a reputable company known for producing superior-quality stainless steel Camlock couplings with an experience of more than 15 years. We have stainless steel fittings in different sizes to accommodate the growing and varying needs for Camlock fittings in every industry.
Check out the official Union Metal website to get a befitting Camlock coupling for the pipes and hoses in your company.