Description About Storz DN150–3 Lugs With Flange
Storz DN150 Flange Feature:
- Material: Aluminum, Brass
- Gasket: NBR
- Size: KA51/66/81/89/133/160
- Working Pressure: 150-250 Psi
Storz DN150 Flange Application:
- Fire fighting
- Oil industry
- Chemical industry
- Maritime safety
Storz couplings are non-shut-off symmetrical couplings and are also known as fire hose fittings. They can be connected by plugging the lug parts into each other and then twisting against each other. These Storz type couplings are ideal for working with water and other fluids, while users can also use them as connecting couplings for connecting other hose types.
Storz DN150 Flange Advantages:
- Resistance against corrosion, acids, and water.
- Aluminum Storz couplings are forged instead of cast, making them stronger and minimizing the risk of breaking.
- Replacement seals are available in NBR, NBR white, Silicone, and FPM.
- Storz couplings are easy to assemble and disassemble manually. If the coupling does get jammed after being pressurized, the use of a Storz wrench might be necessary.
- All Storz coupling sizes have the same lug distance, making them compatible.
Related News Reading