- Female Coupler With Female Thread
- Product Name: Type D
- MOQ: 50 PCS
- Customizable contents: sizes, logo
- Certificates: CE，ISO9001:2015
- Competitive price
- To learn more and get a quote, please leave your requirements on the form below.
- We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
PP camlock fitting Type D
Polypropylene cam and groove Coupling are manufactured according to standard A-A-59326(original standard Mil-C-27487, size from 1/2″ to 4″. Black Polypropylene Camlock fitting s are made from polypropylene reinforced with 25%-30%acid-resistant fibreglass. Because the operation is easy, which can quickly connect / disconnect the hose coupling. And it has good chemical resistance, acid and alkali resistance, oxidation resistance. So in pumps, IBC, Storage tanks, Chemical transporter, Chemical plants are widely used in piping systems that require frequent disconnection.
- Body materials: Polypropylene
- Handle: stainless steel
- Gaskets：Buna-N (NBR), EPDM
- The thread of camlock fittings are BSP,BSPT,NPT
- SIZE：1/2″to 4″
- Pressure :50-100 Psi( depending on size and temperature)
- Operating temperature :-30-70°C (160°F)
- When the temperature rises, the working pressure drops
- Manufacture method：Injection molding
The use and connection way of cam and groove couplings: Type D camlock can usually be used with the same size type A, type F, type E, type DP. （ Dust Plug ） To make a connection, simply slide the camlock adapter into the camlock coupling and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- lightweight, convenient
- economy is cheap
- good chemical resistance
- disconnect/connect without tools
Industries: chemical, paint, agriculture, municipal, sewage
Applications: chemicals, solvents, varnishes, inks, fertilizers, wastewater
1/2” – 2-1/2”
3” – 4”