- Male Adapter Dust Plug
- Product Name: Type DP
- Material: Aluminum
- MOQ: 50 PCS
- Customizable contents: sizes, logo
- Certificates: CE，ISO9001:2015
- Competitive price
- To learn more and get a quote, please leave your requirements on the form below.We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Aluminum camlock fitting Type DP
Aluminum cam lock Type DP are manufactured in accordance with standard A-A-59326(replacing original standard Mil-C-27487) or EN14420-7(replacing DIN 2828), size from 1/2″ to 8″. The coupling of cam grooves between manufacturers is interchangeable, except for 1/2″(12.7 mm), 5″(127 mm) and 8″(203.2 mm) are not specified.
Aluminum camlock provide a simple and reliable method for connecting and disconnecting hoses, with good wear resistance, chemical resistance and economic cost. These Aluminum camlock can transport gasoline, heavy oil, kerosene, water, mud, salt water, acid and alkaline fluid media by connecting PVC pipes, rubber hoses, etc. It has the advantages of quick connection, flexible disassembly and labor saving.
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Handle: Stainless steel or Brass
- The thread of camlock fittings are BSP,BSPT,NPT,G (ISO 228.1) and R (DIN2999).
- Size：1/2″to 8″
- Working pressure :50-250 Psi( depending on size and temperature)
- Manufacture method：gravity casting
The use and connection way of the aluminum camlock: Type DP camlock can usually be used with C, D, and B. To make a connection,simply slide the camlock adapter into the camlock coupling and with normal hand pressure,press the cam levers down.
- Lightweight, convenient and interchangeable
- Easily disconnect/connect without tools
- Economic utility
- Industry: Petroleum, mining, municipal, construction, chemicals, agriculture
- Applications: Hydraulic fluids, coolant, gasoline and petroleum products, fuel transportation, irrigation, water treatment, brine, wastewater, chemicals transport and storage.
Aluminum camlock fittings operating pressure:
1/2” – 4”
5” – 6”
Aluminum camlock Dust plug Type DP：