- Female Coupler Dust Cap
- Product Name: Type DC
- MOQ: 50 PCS
- Customizable contents: sizes, logo
- Certificates: CE，ISO9001:2015
- Competitive price
- To learn more and get a quote, please leave your requirements on the form below.
- We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
PP camlock fitting Type DC
Polypropylene cam and groove Coupling are made according to standard A-A-59326(original standard Mil-C-27487), size from 1/2″ to 4″. Black Polypropylene Camlock fitting s are made from polypropylene reinforced with 25%-30%acid-resistant fibreglass.It has good chemical resistance, acid and alkali resistance, oxidation resistance. Olypropylene Camlock fittings is usually used to connect pumps, tanks, IBCs to low-pressure suction or discharge hoses. But Polypropylene Camlock fitting s are also not suitable for use in compressed air or steam hoses.
- Body materials: Polypropylene
- Handle: stainless steel
- Gaskets：Buna-N (NBR), EPDM
- The thread of camlock fittings are BSP,BSPT,NPT
- SIZE：1/2″to 4″
- Pressure :50-100 Psi( depending on size and temperature)
- Operating temperature :-30-70°C (160°F)
- When the temperature rises, the working pressure drops
- Manufacture method：Injection molding
The use and connection way of cam and groove couplings: Type DC camlock can usually be used with the same size type A, type F, type E. To make a connection,simply slide the camlock adapter into the camlock coupling and with normal hand pressure,press the cam levers down.
- lightweight, convenient
- economy is cheap
- good chemical resistance
- Disconnect/connect without tools
Industries: chemical, paint, agriculture, municipal, sewage
Applications: chemicals, solvents, varnishes, inks, fertilizers, wastewater
1/2” – 2-1/2”
3” – 4”