- MOQ: 50 PCS
- Customizable contents: sizes, logo
- Certificates: CE，ISO9001:2015
- Competitive price
- To learn more and get a quote, please leave your requirements on the form below.
- We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Camlock Spare Parts
Camlock Couplings General known as: cam lock quick coupling, pull type quick coupling, also known as cam & groove couplings，Alüminyum Kamlok ,Racores cam, Kamlok, cuple kamlok. Camlock Couplings includes aluminum, stainless steel, brass, polypropylene and nylon. They are used with rubber hose and mill hose. Camlock Couplings is a kind of pipe joint which can be disassembled quickly without using tools. It has the advantages of light weight, convenience and interchangeability. It provides a simple and reliable method for connecting and disconnecting the hose. Therefore, it is very common in agricultural and industrial environments, suitable for various pipe settings and hoses. In the pipe which needs to be disassembled frequently, it has the advantages of fast connection, flexible disassembly and labor saving, and can be used according to different materials, which can transport gasoline, heavy oil, kerosene, water, gas, brine, acid and alkaline and other fluid.
Types of camlock fittings：
There are 8 tyeps of camlock fittings, which are A, B, C, D, E, F, DC, DP. According to the hose connection or thread connection, 8 types of camlock fittings can be flexibly combined with each other.
- Standard: MIL-C-27487（A-A-59326A）
- Working pressure: 50-250 Psi (It depends on the size and temperature)
- Thread of: BSP, BSPT, NPT, G(ISO228.1) ,R(DIN2999).
- Size:1/2” to 8”
Camlock Spare Parts：
- Arm:Stainless Steel,Brass
- Pin & Ring：Stainless Steel,Steel Plated